So, can you tell me... What's This All About?
A creative space, a great location with awesome people. The Brickyard is a co-working space in Ann Arbor with desks for rent. Established in 2008, we enjoy working with creative, smart and friendly companies, solopreneurs and telecommuters.
We seem to attract extraordinary people. Individually and collaboratively we have built some pretty cool things and we encourage innovators to join us.
You got my attention... What Are You Offering?
- Newly furnished conference room fits 12 - 14 people
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Downtown A2 Mailing Address (116 E. Washington, STE 210)
- Door Signage
- Personal locker
- Coffee maker, microwave, fridge access
- Your very own permanent desk (no sharing required!)
- Access to other business professionals and co-worker opinions
- Use of 60” TV for presentations along with Apple TV Airplay Access
- Hardwood floors, two new bathrooms, exposed ceilings, large windows, natural light
- Waiting room lobby for guests
- Space cleaned bi-weekly
Located on fashionable Washington Street, above Arbor Brewing Company, and next to Literati Bookstore. Two blocks from the Blake Transit Center bus station. Easy parking (ranging from Free (in Old West Side neighborhood), $3 per day, to $1.20 per hour) Near some of the most popular Ann Arbor restaurants. Walking distance from U of M campus
All for just $300 per month (per desk) +$50 for WIFI & Cleaning
Come on, impress me... What have you folks done?
Some cool stuff has come out of these swank offices.
Some projects were collaborative, others solo projects. Check’em’out.
You had me at "bricks..." How do I learn more?
It's probably a good idea to come visit. Fill out the form below to schedule a time,
we would love to show you our offices and discuss your needs We might even give you free coffee.
You can also call Derek to set up a viewing: 734-619-6785
116 E. Washington, Ann Arbor, MI 48104